[Rehab] FW: Beyond Vision is seeking a Manufacturing Production Lead

Dick Davis ddavis at blindinc.org
Thu Jun 4 18:30:09 UTC 2020

*From:* Sarah Heesen <sheesen at beyondvision.com>
*Sent:* Wednesday, June 3, 2020 2:41 PM
*Cc:* Sarah Heesen <sheesen at beyondvision.com>
*Subject:* Beyond Vision is seeking a Manufacturing Production Lead

Good afternoon, family and friends of Beyond Vision,

We have a Lead position open in our Assembly and Manufacturing plant right
now, and I would appreciate any help I can get with getting the word out.
If you know someone with at least a year of manufacturing experience who
would be a good team lead, and who might be interested in
physically-active, upwardly-mobile work heading up the manufacturing and
packaging of one or two product lines, please let them know about Beyond
Vision!

A little background info to supplement the job posting below and the
more-detailed position description attached:

   - This is a full-time, 40-hour/week position offering a full and
   relatively customizable array of benefits.
   - Pay is competitive and commensurate with the local market, but has not
   been set as of yet. (I will have more details in the screening phase).
   - All Beyond Vision employees are eligible for a discretionary annual
   bonus based on personal and company-wide performance each year.
   - Beyond Vision will reimburse a portion of relocation costs for a hire
   from outside Milwaukee County.
   - One of our top priorities at Beyond Vision is to make all job
   responsibilities and documentation accessible to all qualified employees
   regardless of vision level. Although the responsibilities of this Lead
   position are not yet completely accessible to someone with no vision,
   efforts are in progress. Toward that end, we are most interested in hearing
   from applicants who express enthusiasm for the identification and
   implementation of accessibility improvements wherever possible.

You can find out more about Beyond Vision at www.beyondvision.com . If
interested in applying, please apply by emailing jobs at beyondvision.com with
the words “Lead Position” somewhere in the subject line. Please also attach
a minimum of your resume, salary preference, and your phone number along
with a good time to give you a call, and I will be in touch!!

Take care, everyone!!

Sarah

*PRODUCTION LEAD – ASSEMBLY AND PACKAGING*

Beyond Vision creates employment for people who are blind or visually
impaired across 5 diverse businesses, including the production of
components and finished goods for a variety of manufacturers and government
agencies. Growth and diversity have meant expansion and new job creation,
including this position for a production lead employee. Please contact us
if you are looking for work and you have experience in a fast-paced
assembly and packaging environment. Team lead experience is preferred, but
not completely necessary: More important is your mechanical aptitude, your
organizational skills, your drive for self-improvement, and your enthusiasm
for mentoring and supporting fellow employees who are blind or visually
impaired.

*Our Mission Needs You to:*

·       Perform timely job set-up, paperwork completion, and replenishment
of materials for workers on your assigned product lines.

·       Train production employees in the safe and efficient completion of
jobs according to ISO standards and customer specifications.

·       Assist with scheduling, tracking, and reporting of labor hours,
production rates, and other operational metrics.

·       Take advantage of skills training and other self-improvement
options offered by Beyond Vision.

·       Actively promote the core mission of creating and improving
employment opportunities for people who are blind or visually impaired.

*We Require:*

   - Minimum of one year’s experience in an assembling and packaging
   environment (required): Team lead experience, (preferred).
   - High school diploma or GED (required).
   - Demonstrated mentorship, training, and teamwork mentality.

*We offer:*

·       Competitive compensation and benefits package.

·       A culture that values delighting our customers, constant
improvement, and fun!

*Send a resume to: jobs at beyondvision.com <jobs at beyondvision.com> with
‘Production Lead’ in the subject line*

*Learn more about Beyond Vision at www.beyondvision.com
<http://www.beyondvision.com>*

All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without
regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, veteran or disability status.

Sarah Heesen

Talent Acquisition Coordinator

5316 West State St.

Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53208

Tel: (414) 758-2737 (direct)

Fax: (262) 439-5865 (confidential)

     mailto:SHEESEN at BEYONDVISION.COM <SHEESEN at BEYONDVISION.COM>

<image001.png> <http://www.beyondvision.com/>

*Website* <http://www.beyondvision.com/>   l   *E-News Archive*
<http://www.beyondvision.com/blind-ambition/C:/Users/dfrey/Documents/Custom%20Office%20Templates>
 l   *Linkedin* <https://www.linkedin.com/company/beyond-vision-501-c-3>   l
*Twitter*
<https://twitter.com/beyondvision_WIC:/Users/dfrey/Documents/Custom%20Office%20Templates>
l   *Facebook* <https://www.facebook.com/BeyondVisionWI>   l   *YouTube*
<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHrbjc4edULERRJn31GRaYQ>   l   *Donate*
<http://www.beyondvision.com/support/donate/>

*Beyond Vision is enriching the lives of Americans who are blind…through
the dignity of work valued by customers and the community.*