[Rehab] FW: Job Notification from Broadcast1Source

Dick Davis ddavis at blindinc.org
Fri Jun 19 13:29:17 UTC 2020

*From:* contact at broadcast1source.com <contact at broadcast1source.com>
*Sent:* Thursday, June 18, 2020 4:52 PM
*To:* ddavis at blindinc.org
*Subject:* Job Notification from Broadcast1Source

To,
*Dick Davis*
Blind Inc.
100 E. 22nd Street
Minneapolis-55404
Minnesota

*Sent On: *6/18/2020
*Subject: *New Job listing from Rockford,IL
*From: *Theresa Wesseln
*Email: *ttruesdale at wrex.com

*Category:*
Sales

*Position/Title:*
Account Executive

*Details:*
13 WREX TV is seeking a self-motivated individual to join our Sales Team as
an Account Executive.

*Vacancy Type:*
Full Time

*Date Posted:*
6/18/2020

*Closing Date:*
7/17/2020

*City:*
Rockford - 61103

*State:*
Illinois

*Experience:*
Primary responsibilities include growing existing business and development
of new customers for both on-air and online. Ability to call on new
customers is essential.

*Requirements:*
The ideal candidate is energetic, positive and goal-oriented with a passion
to succeed. Must be highly-organized and possess strong verbal and written
communication skills. Candidate will be computer/internet proficient, have
a valid driver’s license, and have the ability to work as part of a team.
The ideal candidate will possess successful advertising sales experience,
college education and television background.

*Additional Information:*
WREX Television is a Quincy Media station. Learn why our family-owned
company has a reputation as one of the best to work for in the industry
today at QuincyMediaCareers.com..

*Contact:*
Send resumes to:
Kelly Galluzzo
Local Sales Manager
kgalluzzo at wrex.com
WREX-TV
P.O. Box 530
Rockford, IL 61105

*Job posted by an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER*

***IMPORTANT***
This fax or email has been sent using the services provided by
Broadcast1Source. If you want to change your contact details, please
email *Theresa
Wesseln* at ttruesdale at wrex.com

If you do not wish to receive future mailings, please click here
<https://www.broadcast1source.com/ecunsubscribe.aspx?enc=v0B2d/6kPjpb68dWYfJl8BlVAo+fJGT7GH8mKwqAWfNG//bNHsNEduXRUH76A8aKdqGy0F8CpQBJwTcRgUzVUFJSlWgv4+2zKuUH89Q6c5I=>
to unsubscribe.