[Rehab] FW: [Jobs] FW: Vacancy Announcements for FDIC Positions

Dick Davis ddavis at blindinc.org
Thu May 14 18:41:01 UTC 2020

*From:* Jobs <jobs-bounces at nfbnet.org> *On Behalf Of *Maurer, Patricia via
Jobs
*Sent:* Thursday, May 14, 2020 1:25 PM
*To:* 'jobs at nfbnet.org' <jobs at nfbnet.org>
*Cc:* Maurer, Patricia <PMaurer at nfb.org>
*Subject:* [Jobs] FW: Vacancy Announcements for FDIC Positions

*From:* Grossman, Cathy [mailto:cgrossman at FDIC.gov <cgrossman at FDIC.gov>]
*Sent:* Thursday, May 14, 2020 12:55 PM

*Subject:* Vacancy Announcements for FDIC Positions

All,

Good afternoon!  Attached are the weekly vacancy announcements for
Federal/Civil Service positions at the Federal Deposit Insurance
Corporation (FDIC) in our Headquarters and Regional Offices.  Please feel
free to share these with your customers who might be interested in
applying.

Internal Announcements :   *View All Opportunities
<http://www.usajobs.gov/Search/Results?ssid=4974083>*

(Open to current Federal employees, Schedule A eligibles, Veterans, etc.)

External Announcements:   *View All Opportunities
<http://www.usajobs.gov/Search/Results?ssid=4974081> *

(Open to all U.S. Citizens)

Cathy Grossman

Assistant Director, HR Service Center

Human Resources Branch

Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation

3501 Fairfax Drive, D-3102

Arlington, Virginia 22226

Office:  703-562-2354

cgrossman at fdic.gov

*1**HR** –Committed to do our best to provide exceptional customer service
to our clients.  *

*If you would like to comment on my services today, please click **here*
<https://fdicsurveys.co1.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_4VO1IkWBNNRTqf3>*.*