[Rehab] FW: Job Notification from Broadcast1Source

Dick Davis ddavis at blindinc.org
Fri Nov 6 23:46:20 UTC 2020

Any blind meteorologists out there?

Dick Davis

*From:* contact at broadcast1source.com <contact at broadcast1source.com>
*Sent:* Friday, November 6, 2020 4:10 PM
*To:* ddavis at blindinc.org
*Subject:* Job Notification from Broadcast1Source

To,
*Dick Davis*
Blind Inc.
100 E. 22nd Street
Minneapolis-55404
Minnesota

*Sent On: *11/6/2020
*Subject: *New Job listing from Rockford,IL
*From: *Theresa Wesseln
*Email: *ttruesdale at wrex.com

*Category:*
Multimedia

*Position/Title:*
WEEKEND METEOROLOGIST/ MULTI-MEDIA JOURNALIST

*Details:*
WREX-TV, the NBC affiliate in Rockford, IL, is looking for a weekend
meteorologist who is passionate about weather and understands its daily
impact on people. We are the market leader when it comes to weather
coverage and have the very latest in storm tracking technology with WSI
MAX. This position includes on-air weather coverage during 13 News Weekend,
live and taped cut-ins and all severe weather opportunities which dictate
team coverage.

This person will also work as a multi-media journalist for our news team
three days during the week.

*Vacancy Type:*
Full Time

*Date Posted:*
11/6/2020

*Closing Date:*
1/9/2021

*City:*
Rockford - 61103

*State:*
Illinois

*Experience:*
The ideal candidate will have prior on-air experience and a degree in
meteorology, journalism, or a related field.

*Requirements:*
The ideal candidate will also be proficient in social media, as Facebook,
Twitter and Instagram are a large part of how WREX disseminates information
to viewers.

*Additional Information:*
WREX is proud to be a Quincy Media station. Learn why our family-owned
broadcast group has a reputation as one of the best companies to work for
at: https://quincymediacareers.com.

*Contact:*
Please email your resume, references, and a link to
Audrey Moon, News Director at amoon at wrex.com

*Job posted by an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER*

***IMPORTANT***
This fax or email has been sent using the services provided by
Broadcast1Source. If you want to change your contact details, please
email *Theresa
Wesseln* at ttruesdale at wrex.com

If you do not wish to receive future mailings, please click here
<https://www.broadcast1source.com/ecunsubscribe.aspx?enc=v0B2d/6kPjpb68dWYfJl8BlVAo+fJGT7GH8mKwqAWfNG//bNHsNEduXRUH76A8aKMwR+e8yo52FthmzOElMWdWfT3EjrXg8OjmW8R/kZIRY=>
to unsubscribe.