[Rehab] [Job-Discussions] Direct Employers Association

Dick Davis ddavis at blindinc.org
Wed Nov 18 15:25:05 UTC 2020

Hi Kane and others,

I ran into the same problem trying to get into Direct Employers Jobs.
They did one for the state of Indiana with Bosma Industries, but there is
no information on their website about it, so I think it is probably
closed.

I checked with Mikey from Direct Employers and learned how to get into DE
Jobs from their new website. To simplify things for all of you, the link
is below.  It contains all the Indiana and Chicagoland jobs:

https://dejobs.org

At the bottom of the same page, there are four links: Veterans, Diversity,
Disability, and Apprenticeships.  The disability one is:

https://disability.dejobs.org

I am always impressed by the number of jobs in their system. Even the
smaller towns are included.  Sending this posting to Job-Listings and
Rehab listservs also.

Best wishes,