[Rehab] FW: Blind Actor

Dick Davis ddavis at blindinc.org
Sun Nov 29 21:04:22 UTC 2020

Dear List Members and Carlton Walker,

Morgan Robbins contacted us about needing a blind teenage actor who
identifies as male. Filming is in British Columbia, but U.S. citizens can
be admitted for that purpose.  I am also sending this to Paul Gabias so he
can pass it on to our friends in the Canadian NFB.  Hope you all can help
Morgan find someone good.

Best,

Dick Davis, Chair

NFB Employment Committee