[Rehab] Rehab teaching groups

Justin Salisbury PRESIDENT at alumni.ecu.edu
Tue Oct 6 02:06:57 UTC 2020

The best resource I can give you is the National Association of Blind Rehabilitation Professionals. Probably your best contact is Amy Porterfield from SAAVI. I’ve also seen folks from the three NFB centers active with this group.  We always have an awesome meeting at the national convention, but then I can’t say that I’ve been a part of us doing anything between conventions. I think it’s a great group, and we have to start using it to do more. Maybe we need to create such spaces for NABRP.

Sent from my iPhone

Justin Mark Hideaki Salisbury

Mobile: 808.797.8606
Email: 808salisbury at gmail.com<mailto:808salisbury at gmail.com>