[Rehab] FW: Cane Travel Instructor Position at BLIND, Inc.

Edward Bell ebell at pdrib.com
Tue Oct 20 16:16:02 UTC 2020

Subject: Cane Travel Instructor Position at BLIND, Inc.

Good morning,

As our prior instructor has now moved into the position of Residential Coordinator, We are actively recruiting for another Cane Travel instructor here in Minneapolis. Would you please pass this along to our listservs and to anyone else who may be job hunting?

Thanks for your help!

Jen

Jennifer M. Kennedy, MA, NOMCT, Executive Director

Blindness: Learning In New Dimensions, (BLIND) Inc.

100 East 22nd Street

Minneapolis, MN  55404

(612) 872-0100

 <mailto:jkennedy at blindinc.org> jkennedy at blindinc.org