[Rehab] Your Opportunity to Reach Blind Transition Youth with Meaningful Impact

nancy.l.coffman at gmail.com nancy.l.coffman at gmail.com
Thu Dec 16 21:58:19 UTC 2021

Hello:  There are some modules I think I could help with.

2/7/22 | The Importance of Training Programs and Acquiring Alternative
Blindness Skills After completing this module, students will understand the
value of attending a blindness training program as a means of acquiring
alternative skills of blindness, problem solving skills, and
self-confidence.
Topics Addressed:

1.            What is a blindness training program, and what do these
programs offer?

2.            How do programs differ?

3.            Why should I attend a training program?

4.            How to select the right blindness training program for you?

3/15/22 | Using the Informational Interview as a Job Exploration Tool After
completing this module, students will be familiar with the use of
informational interviews as a job exploration tool, as well as how to
arrange and conduct such an interview.
Topics Addressed:

1.            What is an informational interview?

2.            What are the benefits of informational interviews?

3.            Proper etiquette during informational interviews

Sincerely,

Nancy Coffman