[Rehab] Madison WI Overture Center of the Arts has available positions and good environment

Ericka dotwriter1 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 26 16:41:46 UTC 2021

Hello everyone. I’m not on the job listing listserv so if anyone wanting to post us there can do so. A qualified blind person will get a fair shake here. My sister is one of the directors and is committed to supporting people with disabilities.  Emily Gruenewald is my sister.

Hope this helps someone get employed. This is also out on LinkedIn.

Career Opportunities

Filter byCompany Location
Filter byJob Category
Filter bySchedule
Reset
Showing 7 of 7 opportunities
SortBy Newest
Ticket Office Service Assistant
Today
Job Category:  Ticket OfficeRequisition Number: TICKE01029Schedule: Part Time
Overture Center for the Arts
201 State St
Madison, WI 53703, USA
Ticket Office Performance Manager
Jul 19, 2021
Job Category:  Ticket OfficeRequisition Number: TICKE01027Schedule: Full Time
Overture Center for the Arts
201 State St
Madison, WI 53703, USA
Event Manager
Jul 14, 2021
Job Category: Guest & Event ServicesRequisition Number: EVENT01026Schedule: Part Time
Overture Center for the Arts
201 State St
Madison, WI 53703, USA
Ticket Office Service Associate
Jul 7, 2021
Job Category:  Ticket OfficeRequisition Number: TICKE01023Schedule: Full Time
Overture Center for the Arts
201 State St
Madison, WI 53703, USA
Graphic Designer
Jul 2, 2021
Job Category: Marketing & CommunicationsRequisition Number: GRAPH01025Schedule: Full Time
Overture Center for the Arts
201 State St
Madison, WI 53703, USA
Lead Usher
Jul 2, 2021
Job Category: Guest & Event ServicesRequisition Number: LEADU01020Schedule: Part Time
Overture Center for the Arts
201 State St
Madison, WI 53703, USA
House Manager 1
Jul 2, 2021
Job Category: Guest & Event ServicesRequisition Number: HOUSE01021Schedule: Part Time
Overture Center for the Arts
201 State St
Madison, WI 53703, USA
Featured Opportunities