[Rehab] Technical glitch on registration for career fair

Richard Davis dickblind at gmail.com
Wed Jun 9 23:20:43 UTC 2021

Dear Bryan and Rehab Counselor List Members,

For those of you who want to sign up for the job-postings or
job-discussions listservs, or other NFB employment services, or know of
people who want/need to do so, here is some information. below and attached.

Dick Davis

*NFB Resources for Jobseekers 2021*

*Job Listings:*

*This email list is for blind persons seeking employment. Employers are
invited to register for the list in order to post their jobs directly. Job
placement professionals are welcome too. It contains job postings sent to
us by employers who are interested in hiring blind people.  *

*Job Discussions: *

*This list is for networking among blind people looking for employment.
Sighted people who work with blind people are welcome too.*

*Rehabilitation Counselor Mailing List:*

*This list is for blind and sighted people working with or interested in
working with blind people. It is run by the National Association of Blind
Rehabilitation Professionals. *

*NFB-NEWSLINE® (online application):*

*http://www.nfbnewsline.net/Nl2/NL2NewUserReqInput.jsp
<http://www.nfbnewsline.net/Nl2/NL2NewUserReqInput.jsp>*

NFB-NEWSLINE is a free audio news service for anyone who is blind,
low-vision, deafblind, or otherwise print-disabled that offers access to
more than 500 publications, news alerts, and more. *It also carries
thousands of job announcements from employers throughout the country. *

*NFB DirectSource:*

*This job search system allows blind people to use sophisticated search
algorithms to locate jobs with 1,000 employer subscribers who are actively
seeking to hire people with disabilities. If you want to participate,
please email **dickblind at gmail.com* <dickblind at gmail.com>*. *

*There is no charge for any of the above. A person does not have to be a
member of the National Federation of the Blind to use them, but we welcome
interested people, both blind and sighted, to become members. If you want
to join, follow this link: *https://www.nfb.org/get-involved/join-us.
<https://www.nfb.org/get-involved/join-us>

Virus-free.
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>