[Rehab] veterinary tech program

Justin Williams justin.williams2 at gmail.com
Fri May 7 16:10:53 UTC 2021

You can tell a lab assistant, or the equivalent of a reader what to look for
under the microscope.
It is laso illegal under the ADA and title two if the school is a state
school to exclude or discriminate against your student.
I haven't done science, but I understood accommodations.
If your student has some sight, there might be adaptive equipment.

If they don't have any sight, you can try the first suggestions I gave  you.

 Check the JAN sight, for other accommodation suggestions.  Jan stand for
job accommodation network.

Thanks,

Justin