[Rehab] Fwd: Direct Employers Campaign

ddavis at blindinc.org ddavis at blindinc.org
Tue May 11 19:59:27 UTC 2021

Dear List Members,
I don’t know this organization. Given the short notice, I may not be able to check it out before their campaign, which is Thursday. It came from a good source, though, so I am forwarding it to all of you. Please let me know what you think of it.
Best,
Dick Davis

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message: