[Rehab] SASR

Dick Davis ddavis at blindinc.org
Wed May 12 17:29:42 UTC 2021

https://www.sasrlink.com/about/

Dear List Members,

Above is the link to the SASR website.  I have now checked them out.  They
have a number of traveling retail setup jobs that involve setting up
merchandising displays and training store personnel in how to use them.  I
think this could be a possibility for people who have worked in the
Business Enterprise Program doing setups and stocking machines.  The pay
begins at $16 an hour, and some of the positions involve extensive travel.
Others do not.  You can go to their job listings at the above link and
learn more about them.

If you have feedback on them, please send it to me at dickblind at gmail.com.
Perhaps we will want to invite them to our career fair.

Best wishes,