[Rehab] Question about aware and edge

Kyle Kiper (ARS) Kyle.Kiper at arkansas.gov
Thu Sep 2 13:54:29 UTC 2021

Hi Deborah,

I'm copying this to a friend, who is an in-house Assistive Technology Instructor guru, under the Blind Agency here in Arkansas, uses AWARE and JAWS, and may know the answer.

On my end, I would trade just about anything to be using AWARE again. I work for General VR, and we are using Libera System 7, which is horrible. If AWARE is a Porsche 911, than System 7 is a 1998 Ford Focus with a flat tire. And, we just contracted them again! Yikes!

I hope he can answer your question for you.  😊

Cheers,
Kyle

Kyle Ryan Kiper, M.A., CRC
Certified Vocational Rehabilitation Counselor
State of Arkansas Rehabilitation Services