[Rehab] Fwd: Job Notification from Broadcast1Source

Richard Davis dickblind at gmail.com
Mon Sep 6 19:38:10 UTC 2021

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: <contact at broadcast1source.com>
Date: Fri, Sep 3, 2021 at 12:13 PM
Subject: Job Notification from Broadcast1Source
To: <dickblind at gmail.com>

To,
*Dick Davis*
Blind Inc.
100 E. 22nd Street
Minneapolis-55404
Minnesota

*Sent On: * 9/3/2021
*Subject: * New Job listing from Rockford,IL
*From: * Theresa Wesseln
*Email: * ttruesdale at wrex.com

*Category:*
Sales and Marketing
*Position/Title:*
Digital Sales Coordinator
*Details:*

13 WREX TV is seeking a passionate, positive, and self-motivated individual
to join our Sales Team as a Digital Sales Coordinator. We’re looking for a
candidate who wants to make a difference in our community by working with
businesses to help them succeed. We have a progressive culture where your
talents can help to grow existing business and help develop new digital
customers.

This position is primarily responsible for the implementation and on-going
management of all client digital campaigns, including but not limited to
sweepstakes, photo contests, quizzes, ecommerce offers and ballots. The
position will be involved in all aspects of client campaigns, from pre-sale
to fulfillment to reporting. You will work closely with our Sales and
Marketing teams to organize this initiative.

*Vacancy Type:*
Full Time
*Date Posted:*
9/3/2021
*Closing Date:*
11/3/2021
*City:*
Rockford - 61105
*State:*
Illinois
*Experience:*

We are looking for a highly organized individual with strong verbal and
written communications skills and the desire to grow with a winning
company,

*Requirements:*

Applicants must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (subject to any
medical or religious accommodations or other applicable law) and
successfully pass a pre-employment drug test and background screening.

*Additional Information:*
WREX is part of Allen Media Broadcasting. Throughout AMB, positions are
available for candidates with all levels of experience and the advancement
you are seeking. Visit https://allenmediabroadcasting.com/careers for links
to all stations and opportunities.

WREX is an Equal Opportunity Employer
*Contact:*
Send your resume to:

Kelly Galluzzo
Local Sales Manager
kgalluzzo at wrex.com

*Job posted by an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER*
***IMPORTANT***
This fax or email has been sent using the services provided by
Broadcast1Source. If you want to change your contact details, please
email *Theresa
Wesseln* at ttruesdale at wrex.com

If you do not wish to receive future mailings, please click here
<https://www.broadcast1source.com/ecunsubscribe.aspx?enc=v0B2d/6kPjpb68dWYfJl8BlVAo+fJGT7GH8mKwqAWfNG//bNHsNEduXRUH76A8aKJImj9L9qHHqcewdqcD/vuJZvC4QAA9oRkhMY+KXd3s8=>
to unsubscribe.