[Rehab] Employment Committee Events at National Convention

Richard Davis dickblind at gmail.com
Fri Apr 1 18:26:15 UTC 2022

Dear List Members,

To answer your questions far in advance, we are planning to hold our usual
Employment Committee Career Track events at the 2022 NFB Convention in New
Orleans. The Career Fair will be face to face, and will not include a
virtual component, although we are planning to hold another virtual Career
Fair this fall.

Going forward, our plan is to hold winter and fall virtual career fairs and
an in-person Career Fair at the convention.

If you have registered for the national convention, you will still have to
register for the Career Fair. We intend to have registration up soon. The
checkbox on the Convention Registration should lead to the Career Fair
registration link once that is done.

We plan to have the following events at the convention:

Employment Committee Meeting
Job Seeker Seminar
Orientation to Career Fair (for jobseekers and employers)
Career Fair
Upward Mobility Seminar
Etiquette Dinner

I cannot answer any questions about the online component of this year's
Convention. I can tell you that the Career Fair will not have such a
component, but persons higher up than me will decide what seminars or
meetings will be broadcast over the internet. I will let you all know when
I know more.

If any of you have questions, please email me at dickblind at gmail.com.

Thank you,
Dick Davis, Chair