[Rehab] Seminar on Dealing With Employer Rejection

dickblind at gmail.com dickblind at gmail.com
Fri Apr 1 23:03:27 UTC 2022

Hi Everyone,

I wonder how popular a seminar would be about coping with rejection by employers. My thought is that many blind people have trouble with this because they think that the rejection is as bout their blindness. In fact, most job seekers face rejection until they build their self-confidence and learn how to project an aura of success.

If we were able to find someone who could teach such a seminar at our convention or before, would that be of value or not. I see it as an activity that would involve sharing and problem solving. If you think it’s a good idea, could any of you recommend someone to do it?

Please email me at dickblind at gmail.com and tell me your thoughts. This is a survey, and I don’t want to clutter up the lists with responses. I will let you know if we can do it.

Thanks,
Dick Davis

Sent from my iPhone