[Rehab] Resume Builder

Richard Davis dickblind at gmail.com
Wed Aug 24 02:02:28 UTC 2022

Dear List Members and Others.

I recently visited with an individual from Resume Builder. She told me that
they had designed their resume writing system to be accessible and believes
it should work well for blind people.

Resume Builder does a lot of research into resumes and has developed
algorithms that they believe will create a winning resume for you.

Since a lot of people are looking for help in preparing a resume, I suggest
that you and your friends or clients give Resume Builder a try.

I would appreciate any feedback, positive or negative, about how the system
works. You can reach me at dickblind at gmail.com.

Here's the link to Resume Builder:
https://www.resumebuilder.com/

Best wishes,