[Rehab] time sensitive

Richard Davis dickblind at gmail.com
Thu Jan 13 19:07:11 UTC 2022

Hi Bryan,
I cannot do that, as I explained earlier, because I am not the list owner.
David Andrews could do so. What I have seen, while perfectly legitimate, I
cannot approve because it says you are not a job-discussions list member.
I have seen what you tried to post, and my response is that it looks like
you successfully completed the questionnaire and that it was accepted. The
only way to know for sure is if you contact the career site itself.
Thanks,
Dick Davis