[Rehab] FW: O&M Instructor Opportunity in SRO

Edward Bell ebell at pdrib.com
Sat Jul 2 14:52:40 UTC 2022

Subject: O&M Instructor Opportunity in SRO
To: #DBVI O & M Instructors (DBVI) <dbviominstructors at dbvi.virginia.gov <mailto:dbviominstructors at dbvi.virginia.gov> >

Good morning all,

Staunton, VA is recruiting for a field O&M instructor and I would appreciate your help in getting the word out.  Please share with your networking connections.  I am happy to speak with anyone who has interest, or they may go directly to the online application.  Here a link to the position:

https://virginiajobs.peopleadmin.com/postings/289349

Thank you for your help, Julie

Julie Chappell

Regional Manager

Department for the Blind and Vision Impaired

1076 Jefferson Highway

Staunton, VA 24401

(540) 332-7791 office

(540) 332-7733 fax

Commonwealth of Virginia
Department for the Blind and Vision Impaired
Established 1922
“Celebrating our past and empowering our future”

www.vdbvi.org <http://www.vdbvi.org/>

Notice: This email is for the exclusive use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain privileged and confidential information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or duplication of this email is expressly prohibited. If you are not an intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately, delete the email from your computer, and do not copy or disclose it to anyone else. Your receipt of this message is not intended to waive any applicable legal privilege and does not constitute an electronic signature or provide consent to contract electronically. Also, given the nature of electronic mail and its potential to carry computer viruses, the Department of the Blind and Vision Impaired and the sender in no way warrant a virus free transmission. You and your organization should use appropriate means to check this email and any attachments for potential viruses and to prevent their execution.

Commonwealth of Virginia