[Rehab] Job Vacancy at BLIND, Inc.

Richard Davis dickblind at gmail.com
Sun Aug 27 03:53:45 UTC 2023

 On Thursday, I met with Jamie Richey, interim executive director of BLIND,
Inc., board chair Ryan Strunk
<https://www.facebook.com/rstrunk?__cft__[0]=AZUmm0_ajMENfQ_7Z3tYDJbeEzodGIuRGIFiNpfs_mhTtdAjJajla_VKo1w6ZUfyVx7CHzov3zBjVWAckh01fX-h4G_bgQ6KESWeUJ6X-g_6OkS5UcR3-MqOxdj6zXsJ5pi5eSdRIdbQsd10l94-OXQj&__tn__=-]K-R>,
and assistant director Chelsey Duranleau
<https://www.facebook.com/chelsey.duranleau?__cft__[0]=AZUmm0_ajMENfQ_7Z3tYDJbeEzodGIuRGIFiNpfs_mhTtdAjJajla_VKo1w6ZUfyVx7CHzov3zBjVWAckh01fX-h4G_bgQ6KESWeUJ6X-g_6OkS5UcR3-MqOxdj6zXsJ5pi5eSdRIdbQsd10l94-OXQj&__tn__=-]K-R>.
They have plans for the future of BLIND, Inc., one of which is filling
vacant staff positions.

Right now they are looking for a cane travel instructor, preferably a NOMC.
They have raised the beginning salary to make the position more attractive.
If you decided not to take a position there because of pay, you may want to
take a second look.

Here are things you can do if you want to help:
Let people know of the vacancy and the better pay.
Apply yourself, if you are qualified.
Suggest persons you think would be good for the position. It’s best to ask
their permission first.

Perhaps you are interested in working at BLIND, Inc. but in a different
area. If that is the case, I suggest you contact them, sending them a
resume and cover letter describing your skills and what you are interested
in doing.

Contacts:
jrichey at blindinc.org (Jamie Richey)
boardchair at blindinc.org (Ryan Strunk)