[Rehab] Fwd: Equip for Equality/Blind Community Group - Job posting with Forest Preserves of Cook County

Richard Davis dickblind at gmail.com
Tue May 23 23:20:03 UTC 2023

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Suzanne Turner <smturner.234 at gmail.com>
Date: Tue, May 23, 2023 at 2:56 PM
Subject: Fwd: Equip for Equality/Blind Community Group - Job posting with
Forest Preserves of Cook County
To: Richard Davis <dickblind at gmail.com>

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

*From:* davant1958 at gmail.com
*Date:* May 23, 2023 at 3:20:39 PM EDT
*To:* smturner.234 at gmail.com
Forest Preserves of Cook County*

*From:* Andrew Webb <AndrewW at equipforequality.org>
*Sent:* Tuesday, May 23, 2023 1:37 PM
*To:* Andrew Webb <AndrewW at equipforequality.org>
Forest Preserves of Cook County

Hello,

We were alerted that Forest Preserves of Cook County has posted an opening
for an Accessibility Coordinator, and thought that this may be of interest
to some on this list. It appears that , once on the website, you can find
this position (and others) per the link “View Job Openings.”

Apologies for any duplicate postings.

Kind regards,

Andrew