[Rehab] FW: Upcoming Event: Accessibility in the Classroom Seminar

dandrews920 at comcast.net dandrews920 at comcast.net
Fri Sep 13 17:44:23 UTC 2024

  <https://nfb.org/images/nfb/images/images/top-blue-bar.jpg>

 <https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=35658&qid=10301009>
<https://nfb.org/sites/nfb.org/files/2022-09/mdod-logo-new-1.png>

Choose Accessible Technology For Your Classroom

Wednesday, September 18, 1:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m. eastern via Zoom

When selecting technology for the classroom, it is vital that educators know
how to select technology that is accessible. To do this effectively,
educators need the tools to properly evaluate a given piece of software.
Join the National Federation of the Blind on Wednesday, September 18, from
1:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m. eastern to learn ways local schools can procure and
evaluate accessible software. We will discuss:

*	What it means for software to be accessible
*	Demos of accessible and inaccessible sites
*	How to read and evaluate Voluntary Product Accessibility templates,
(VPATS)
*	How to start testing products for accessibility

Register today for the September 18 Education Accessibility Seminar
<https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=35659&qid=10301009> .

About Center of Excellence in Nonvisual Accessibility

The National Federation of the Blind is the transformative membership and
advocacy organization of blind people. Our Center of Excellence in Nonvisual
Accessibility provides resources and events with access technology experts
through our partnership with the Maryland Department of Disabilities. Learn
more about the Center of Excellence in Nonvisual Accessibility
<https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=35660&qid=10301009> .

 <https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=35661&qid=10301009>

 <https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=35662&qid=10301009>

 <https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=35663&qid=10301009>

 <https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=35664&qid=10301009>

 <https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=35665&qid=10301009>

 <https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=35666&qid=10301009>

National Federation of the Blind | 200 E Wells Street | Baltimore, MD 21230
| 410-659-9314

h=4820fc1c96a4a829> Unsubscribe from this mailing list |
<https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/optout?reset=1&jid=23776&qid=10301009&h=482
0fc1c96a4a829> Opt out of all mailing lists |
<https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=35667&qid=10301009> Sign up for our
newsletter

200 East Wells Street at Jernigan Place
Baltimore, MD 21230
United States

..

  <https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/open?qid=10301009>
<https://u32452178.ct.sendgrid.net/wf/open?upn=u001.2gB5OG8mHITBrpM-2BEEcaVj
GGDYq7c8BU3sKpBetUGtN9xVCkoAIx8HPUv8f8kdZWmMOxP6JgNGnxEv-2FDEQfOLBH3rhPv66Px
Q-2FQ8bJDLQwB-2BMdgBm4l5hIRA9T6WoODCH5mYpHJ9-2B2jGJdl-2F-2FZQHm1EH-2FAKiYWJJ
P8KFuTDdG73sTM0iSATwzsjcacyxcSD7iY5Y2F-2FxeJCBa9VzAVolfoYOMJqFfzNMEziOZzzMWV
g-3D>