[Riverside-San-Bernardino] Fwd: [NFBC-At-Large] FW: [NFBC-Info] Rookie Roundup

Carmen Weatherly cweatherly101 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 6 20:21:05 UTC 2020

Hello Riverside San Bernardino chapter members:
I hope everyone had a wonderful Fourth of July weekend.
The festivities for the national convention is approaching.

Tomorrow Tuesday, July 7 at 5:30 PM to 6:30 PM, PST
Will be our rookie round up!
We’re looking for everyone to join us. If you need any help call Carmen Weatherly.

Carmen M. Weatherly, president
Riverside-San Bernardino Chapter
National Federation of The Blind
of California