[Riverside-San-Bernardino] Primary meetings and events recommand for our 2020 NFB Convention

Carmen Weatherly cweatherly101 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 13 01:41:10 UTC 2020

Hello All,
Just a friendly Primary meetings and events recommend. For our 2020 National Convention.

July 15, 2020                         NFB Board of Directors Meeting                     Resolutions Commitee
July 16, 2020                 Opening General Session
July 17, 2020                   Affiliate Caucus              General Session            General Session
July 18, 2020.                                 General Session             General Session             Banquet
You can create a reminder for each event.                       Choose a meeting.                  Go to: reminder
Then click added.
All other events, seminars, and meetings you can follow the same prompts.
Enrollmennt to vote deadline today July 12, 2020. www.nfbvote.org
Look forward seeing there!

Carmen M. Weatherly, president
Riverside-San Bernardino Chapter