[Riverside-San-Bernardino] Riverside San Bernardino minutes October 10.

Paulina Vazquez paulinav557 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 10 22:53:19 UTC 2020

Good Afternoon all,
I have pasted the minutes for last months meeting which occurred on
October 10 2020 below. Please ensure to read the minutes before our
meeting this Saturday.

Minutes:

Riverside San Bernardino Chapter Minutes for October 10, 2020

Meeting came to order at 10am

Recited the One Minute Message: The National Federation of the Blind
knows that blindness is not the characteristics that defines you or
your future. Every day we raise expectations of blind people because
lower expectations create obstacles between blind people and their
dreams. You can live the life you want. Blindness is not what holds
you back.

Those in Attendance: Carmen, Kelly, Amanda, Francine, Barbara, Silvia,
Paulina, Tippy

Secretary’s Report: Barbara read the minutes from the previous
meeting, It is moved by Tippy with the necessary corrections, It was
moved by many.

Treasures Report: The balance as of October 10, 2020 is $881.31

Old Business: 2020 Virtual California State Convention, October 22-25,
2020, Pre-registration, deadline is October 15, 2020. It will be a fee
of $25.00 donation after October 15, 2020.

New Business: On this day, October 10. 2020, we elected Carmen
Weatherly for President, Newly elected Secretary: Paulina Vazquez,
Newly Elected Treasure, Barbara Harrison. Removing Jasmine Motley from
Treasure and removing Sochilt Valencia from Secretary.

Kelly Hill made a motion to adjourn the meeting, All agreed. Meeting
adjourned at 11:50am.

Carmen Weatherly – President
Paulina Vazquez – Secretary
Barbara Harrison -- Treasure