[Riverside-San-Bernardino] Social Book Club Reminder

Barbara Harrison harrison.barbara679 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 19 18:55:37 UTC 2020

Good morning to all social book club members. This is a friendly reminder of our social book club meeting, tomorrow at: 6 PM. Our discussion Will be, “Blind Ambition”, One Woman’s Journey To Greatness Despite Her Blindness. DBC 01886. Copyright 2015. Our guest speaker will be none other than herself, Ever Lee Hairston. The conference number is (505) 603-3118, access code is 18440#. Hope to see everyone there!!!

Sent from my iPhone