[Riverside-San-Bernardino] Social Book club

Barbara Harrison harrison.barbara679 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 21 05:25:40 UTC 2020

Hello riverside San Bernardino chapter. I am sending this message to give you the information for the book that we are reading next month. The next book we are reading, is: ”Blind Ambition”, written by Ever Lee Hairston, One woman’s Journey to greatness spite her blindness. copyright 2015. DBC01886. Our next Social book club meeting will be held on Friday, November 20, 2020 at 6pm. Hope to see you all there!

Sent from my iPhone