[Riverside-San-Bernardino] Resolutions and Caucus meeting

Carmen Weatherly cweatherly101 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 22 18:48:36 UTC 2020

Hello All,
Convention’s starts today, iam excited!
Our 2020 State convention theme.
Thriving Not Just Striving: Evolving Our Movement For An Ever-Changing World.

Side note: resolutions read on Saturday. Please make a note if resolutions should pass or not.

On Sunday October 25th, 8:30 AM to 9:00 AM.
Riverside San Bernadino Chapter Carcass.
Will meet to discuss the resolutions. I need your vote yes or no. if members are not at the caucus. The delicate or alternate
will have to make the decision for the resolution to pass or not.

Conference call #
515.603.3118
code 18440#.
if you have any questions please give Carmen a call
909.48 6.200 and four

Thank you enjoy the convention

Carmen M. Weatherly, president
Riverside San Bernardino Chapter