[Riverside-San-Bernardino] Chapter Meeting

Barbara Harrison harrison.barbara679 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 12 02:30:55 UTC 2020

Good evening all. This is a reminder that our monthly chapter meeting will be held on Saturday, September 12, 2020 at 10 AM. The topic will include, State Convention, registration for State Convention, dues (possible  change). Choosing Officers for election and choosing a date for our social book club. Conference call number is: 515;603-3118. The code is:
18440#. Please be on time! Hope to see you  there!
Sent from my iPad