[Riverside-San-Bernardino] Fwd: 10 reasons to fundraise with Popcornopolis!

Carmen Weatherly cweatherly101 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 20 18:11:17 UTC 2021

Hi Amanda,
We missed you at our August meeting.
Tiffany Manosh talked about legislation.
Our next event is Double Good Gourmet popcorn.
looking for everyone to participate because we are all in this together.
I reviewed your email great information.
We can do another fundraiser with this company.
being that you experience the product and the company. I would like for you to be the chairperson for this fundraiser.
Warmly regards,

Carmen M. Weatherly, president
Riverside San Bernardino Chapter
National Federation of The Blind