[Riverside-San-Bernardino] Important Announcement Regarding Double Good Fundraiser!! *Set-Up Pop-Ups Store date change.*

Paulina Vazquez paulinav557 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 24 17:28:38 UTC 2021

Good Morning Everyone,

I hope you are all well!!

This is an email letting you all know that we are changing our date to
set up our Pop-Up stores for Septembers Double Good Fundraiser in
support for National Convention. The original date was set for this
Thursday August 26, at 6 PM.

However, the dates for the Fundraiser were reconfirmed our Fundraiser
starts on August 16 through August 20, 2021. In light of this, we have
decided to changed the date to September 9, 2021 at 6 PM.

Any questions or concerns please reply to this email!!

Looking forward to seeing you all on the 9th!

Stay safe and well!!

Paulina Vazquez Secretary