[Riverside-San-Bernardino] Holiday breakfast with the social book club

Barbara Harrison harrison.barbara679 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 8 08:01:25 UTC 2021

Hello everyone, this is a reminder that our holiday breakfast with the social book club will be held on Saturday, December 11, 2021 from 10 AM to 12 PM noon.

Topic: The reading of The book ”Emma and I”written by, Sheila Hawkins, DV11904. Also, we would like for you to come up with your favorite book (S) you would like to discuss at our next social book club.

 We would also like for you to come up with a new name for our social book club.

An email with the zoom link inviting you to our zoom meeting will be sent to you this Friday, December 10, 2021. We hope to see you there!! It will be a wonderful and Festive holiday breakfast.

Sent from my iPhone