[Riverside-San-Bernardino] Holiday Hot Coco Bombs

Carmen Weatherly cweatherly101 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 18 03:01:27 UTC 2021

Hello Family and Friends, we’re selling Holiday Hot Coco Bombs for Christmas and the remaining year. We’re currently offering single Bombs for $6 each, specialty bombs for $7 each or a holiday 4 pack (includes one Specialty Bomb) for $22. Hot Coco Bombs make a great gift of appreciation to teachers, co-worker’s, family, friends, delivery drivers, and neighbors. Please let me know if you would like to add a Hot Coco Bomb order to your gift list 🎁. Happy Holidays!!!