[Riverside-San-Bernardino] Washington Seminar appointments

Carmen Weatherly cweatherly101 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 19:45:08 UTC 2021

hello all,
FYI our appointments for the congressional members that represent our district. Mark Decano, Ken Calvert and Norma Torres.
Our first appointment will be with Norma Torres tomorrow at 9:30 AM. We must be on the call five minutes before the meeting begins.

next appointment Ken Calvert
Wednesday 10:30 AM. We must be on the call by 10:15 AM.
They won’t be able to let us in the zoom meeting if we call after the meeting begins.
I will be forwarding the information today.
has everyone read the fact sheets for Washington seminar. You can find them at nfb.org. The fax sheets will be the information that will be discussed in the meetings.
See you at the great gathering at 2 PM.

Carmen M. Weatherly, president
Riverside San Bernardino Chapter