[Riverside-San-Bernardino] How to support Girl Scouts this year

Amanda Winkler awcactuscat1 at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 30 22:47:24 UTC 2021

If you are wanting your yearly allotment of Girl Scout cookies and can’t find them outside your local grocery store or you personally do not  know a Girl Scout. this year you can conveniently order your cookies online. Each  girl has a specific link that you can ask for so you can order your cookies online. The link is tied to an individual girl Who will receive credit for your order. This allows you to safely order online and have them delivered to you directly from the bakery. I was able to get two links for two individual Girl Scouts who live in the city of Riverside. Neither of them are my daughter. She is NOT a scout. Please email me directly if you are interested in these links at awcactuscat1 at hotmail.com

Amanda Winkler