[Riverside-San-Bernardino] *Important! Chapter meeting and state convention information

Kelly Hill kellmaster1 at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 6 02:19:53 UTC 2021

Hello everyone,
President Carmen has asked me to convey the following information to the list.
The Riverside San Bernardino chapter will consider the convention  our chapter meeting for October so our next chapter meeting will be held on November 13, 2021, from 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM.
Rather than having a chapter meeting in October, we hope to see you at the state convention.
The 2021 virtual convention of the National Federation of the Blind of California, the largest gathering of blind people within the state of California,  will occur from Thursday, October 21 through Sunday October 24, 2021.
We will use accessible video conferencing platforms and traditional telephone systems to carry on our important work for blind Californians. You or your friends can register for the convention here.
https://ulwxastpyh.formstack.com/forms/preregistration_form

in our last meeting we discussed what our Chapters activity will be for Meet The Blind Month.
We decided that we would each call three people  to discuss who we are and what we do in the NFB.
Let’s encourage the people we make contact with to pre-register for free to our state convention.
When planning this all out, keep in mind that after October 14th registration for state convention is $25 so if you still need to register and you want to do it for free, or you want the people you make contact with to be able to register for free you must do it soon.

When talking to new people about the National Federation of the Blind please make sure you get their contact information so you can invite them to our next meeting.

In conclusion, let’s invite all of our invitees to the convention and to our next chapter meeting on November 13 and have a great convention!

Sincerely,

Kelly Hill