[Riverside-San-Bernardino] Important Announcement Regarding Double Good Fundraiser!! *Set-Up Pop-Ups Store date change.*

Jordan Mirander jordanmirander at icloud.com
Wed Sep 8 07:36:36 UTC 2021

That clashes with multiple events that I have that evening. 1. Thursday night football. (Tnf).  Buccaneers Cowboy at five on Thursday. I am not able to make it. Are we meeting on this Saturday  At 10 AM at Janet Goeske senior center?  I will be able to  make  it to that.

Sent from Jordan Mirander’s  iPhone