[Riverside-San-Bernardino] Constitution and Zoom Meeting

Carmen Weatherly cweatherly101 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 28 18:24:54 UTC 2021

Hello Everyone.
When this email reaches you  I pray all is well.

At our last meeting we discussed our constitution. Carmen, president, is calling a special meeting to review the constitution and vote, so we can send it to the State affiliate for approval.
The Board members has put great effort into making our constitution feasible to be voted on by our members. I thank them for accomplishing this task.
Kelly, vice president and members asked if we can send the constitution out to be reviewed by all members.
We are sending an attachment for you to read before the meeting on thursday September 30, at 6 PM.
If you are not available please let me know if you agree but, if you have anything to discuss you must be on the zoom meeting on Thursday.
Below you will find the zoom link.

Riverside San Bernardino Chapter is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Riverside San Bernardino Chapter's Constitution Zoom Meeting
Time: Sep 30, 2021 06:00 PM Pacific Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/82272020691?pwd=UlREQzNPdDd1UlZxQTgrQ0NDVWxzUT09

Meeting ID: 822 7202 0691
Passcode: 884277
One tap mobile
+16699006833,,82272020691#,,,,*884277# US (San Jose)
+13462487799,,82272020691#,,,,*884277# US (Houston)

Dial by your location
        +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
        +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
        +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)