[Riverside-San-Bernardino] riverside San Bernardino Chapter Constitution 2022.

Paulina Vazquez paulinav557 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 18 19:26:52 UTC 2022

Hi All,

Per our discussion during our previous meetings. Here is a copy of our
current Constitution for the Riverside San Bernardino Chapter. Please note:
This was revised and generated in 2021 so that is why it says it on the
file name.

You are encouraged to keep a copy somewhere either on your Computer or
other devices. Recommend creating a document or folder with the
Constitution and any other information for future use.

Any questions please reply here.

Kind Regards,
Paulina