[Riverside-San-Bernardino] Flows Farmhouse Cafe.

Jordan Mirander jordanmirander at icloud.com
Mon Dec 5 14:51:42 UTC 2022

Flows Farmhouse Cafe located at 5620 Van Buren Boulevard in Riverside has one of the best turkey dinners that I have ever had in my life. I went there once, and it was absolutely delicious. As a matter of fact, I have never ordered anything from this restaurant, and been disappointed. They always serve up the most delicious, and scrumptious foods.especially their turkey dinner it is so scrumptious. It is really tasty, but they only serve it during the Christmas season. If anyone would like to go to flows please do not hesitate to reach out to me.

Sent from jordan Mirander’s  iPhone