[Riverside-San-Bernardino] Fwd: Proposed 2022 Resolutions | National Federation of the Blind

Mary Luthy tippiluthy at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 7 14:23:47 UTC 2022

 Hi Carmen,I have read the 19 Resolutions and I am a yes on all except #11. I just do not understand cryptocurrency, so I will go with your judgement on this one. Maybe next year we could get together at a meeting and discuss the Resolutions.Hope you are having a fantastic time there, and treat yourself to an early birthday present.