[Riverside-San-Bernardino] Jazzy Book Club for June

Sylvia Mitchell blmitch22 at gmail.com
Fri May 20 04:12:49 UTC 2022

Hello chapter members,

The information for the next book to read for our Jazzy Book Club is as
follows:

"The Mountain Between Us" by Charles Martin DB89372; approximate reading
time is 10 hours.

When Dr. Ben Pain is stranded in the airport, he decided to charter a plane,
and invites a stranger Ashley Knott to ride along.  The chartered plane
crashes in the mountains, and the piolot is killed. The two struggle to
survive high in the mountains and tell their story.

I know you all will enjoy this book, because as you read, you will become a
part of the struggle to survive!   So be sure to come, and bring your
observations an thoughts for a great discussion!

Jazzy Book Club meeting on Friday, June3rd at 6:00 pm.

Happy reading,

Sylvia

Sylvia Mitchell

323-599-7432

Education is the path that leads to a successful future.