[Riverside-San-Bernardino] Jazzy, social book club

Mary Luthy tippiluthy at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 14 00:15:03 UTC 2023

 Hope all is well. Blessings
    On Thursday, April 13, 2023 at 02:58:22 PM PDT, Barbara Harrison via Riverside-San-Bernardino <riverside-san-bernardino at nfbnet.org> wrote:

 Hello everyone. The jazzy social book club will be canceled, this Friday, April, 14, 2023.  I apologize for any inconvenience.  We will resume the month of May.  If you have any questions please call me at (323) 691-3948 or email me at harrison.barbara679 at gmail.com. “Please“ have a great day.

Sent from my iPhone
To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for Riverside-San-Bernardino:
%(user_optionsurl)s