[SCABL] FW: [Nfbnet-members-list] Fwd: National Organization of Blind Black Leaders, black Elected Leaders Present: A Chat with Ever Lee Hairston

Steve Cook cookcafe at sc.rr.com
Tue Feb 13 10:58:24 UTC 2024

Steve Cook

You are invited to join us on the 1st and 2nd Friday of each month at 8:00 PM Eastern for audio described movies using the below Zoom platform!

 <https://us02web.zoom.us/j/8032543777?pwd=QTVQd2RzN3l6QnNmZ0FmSnp6NG8vQT09> https://us02web.zoom.us/j/8032543777?pwd=QTVQd2RzN3l6QnNmZ0FmSnp6NG8vQT09

Meeting ID: 803 254 3777