[SCAGDU] Are you considering or have you decided not to get a new guide dog because of concerns about flying?

Steve Cook cookcafe at sc.rr.com
Sat Apr 22 12:33:53 UTC 2023

Steve Cook
Krispy Kreme
Friends of SC Association of Guide Dog Users, you're invited to take part in
the most delicious fundraiser of the year. By ordering a dozen (or two)
original glazed doughnuts, 50% of the order will be donated back to SC
Association of Guide Dog Users! You can get your dozens using our
fundraising sales page below.
https://www.groupraise.com/offer-campaigns/10563-sc-association-of-guide-dog
-users-krispy-kreme-digital-dozens

Hello everyone. As part of our advocacy with the department of
transportation, we are looking for individuals who have decided not to get a
new guide dog because of concerns about being able to fly under the new 2021
ACAA airline regulations, or who are considering not getting a new guide dog
because of those concerns. If you are such a person, please contact me ASAP.
Thank you very much.

Al Elia
NAGDU board member
aelia at nagdu.org