[Small-Appliance-Cooking] hot plates

Rob Kaiser rcubfank at sbcglobal.net
Mon Apr 9 01:11:14 UTC 2018

Good evening all:

My name is Rob Kaiser. I live in Victorville, CA which is in the high desert
of Southern California. I live in a very small hoe-in-the-wall. I have a
microwave oven but there is no room for a stove. The landlord has hotplates.
Because microwave meals are so high in sodium & I have high blood pressure,
I really need to come up with a way for me to do some small cooking. Has
anyone out there used hot plates? If so, how can a blind person use them
safely?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Rob Kaiser Email;