[Small-Appliance-Cooking] hot plates

Lighthouse lighthouse1948 at rochester.rr.com
Mon Apr 9 15:49:57 UTC 2018

You also might benefit from learning about more variety with your microwave.
Fresh vegetables are fantastic in the microwave as well as frozen. I
particularly like cooking scrambled eggs with lots of yummy stuff in them in
the microwave. You can also, with the right directions cook a whole chicken
or turkey. If you don't do meat correctly though, it gets dried out and
tough.

With a hot plate stability would be the biggest issue. Also, having good
mitts so you are sure you are dead center on the burner, so you don't knock
the pot over. I also would think heavier pots would be beneficial for
stability.

It might be helpful if you could ask the list specific questions.

Bernice and the adorable LoLO.