[Small-Appliance-Cooking] Digest Mode My Mistake

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Wed Apr 11 01:38:30 UTC 2018

Dear list:

Well, it was my error. I apologize to everybody for causing such
confusion.  I picked the wrong radio button, when setting up the
list, so it made Digest Mode" the default. Some of you caught it, and
some didn't.

I have changed everybody to single message mode, as this is what most
people want. if you really do want Digest Mode, write me at
david.andrews at nfbnet.org and let me know, and I will change it.

I apologize once again for all the turmoil.

So far 111 people have already subscribed, so I am sure we will have
a good list here.

Dave